[the-facts-machine] Re: Victor stream and internet radio.

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:07:31 -0500

Richard,

I have a client who has one.  The limited time that I played with it, I
didn't notice those.  But, it wouldn't surprise me if they did, simply
because it had issues maintaining a wireless connection to download Bard
books; as you know some of those books are up to 100MB in length, and it
took three attempts for it to complete the download of one of those books
successfully.