[the-facts-machine] Victor stream and internet radio.

  • From: Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The Facts Machine <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 11:37:25 -0600

This is for those of you who have the new victor stream.  Are you having
buffering issues with internet radio?  We keep getting the please wait message
after listening to a station for awhile.  We have to keep restarting the
station.  We also get the connection to the station failed.  They use OoTunes
for the Victor stream.  I also have the OoTunes app on my iPhone and don't have
any problems.  I'm dealing with humanware concerning this issue and want to
find out if anyone else is having these problems.