[TextEditor-mcc] Re: MUIA_TextEditor_ContentsLen

  • From: "Gianfranco \"ShInKurO\" Gignina" <sh1nkur0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 15:53:32 +0200

Il 13-Mag-2009, Jens Langner scrisse:

> In fact, it would simple do what you are currently doing yourself. Call
> ExportTest(), do a strlen(), and FreeVec() it again and then return the
> length. Nothing more really.

Maybe it's good in any case to leave MUIA_TextEditor_ContentsLen and to
specify what it really returns into documentation, in fact in any case it
is more efficient than my old solution out TE class and this attribute
could be useful in many cases which doesn't concern what kind of exporthook
will be used... you see it as a easy way to take that information without
to poke into TE...

> YAM for AROS will take some time, I am afraid. In fact, I haven't even
> tested the cross-compiler TextEditor.mcc for AROS yet. Do you have a
> running cross-compiler for AROS? If so, I would highly appreciate it if
> you could compile TE.mcc for AROS with the current sources and see if
> it still runs fine.

I was thinking exactly this, I'll see what I can compile and in case report
in this ml my experience...

--
Bye,
Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina