[TextEditor-mcc] Re: MUIA_TextEditor_ContentsLen

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:35:23 +0200

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:

> Il 20-Mag-2009, Jens Langner scrisse:
>
>> Which BTW is also available in italian language ;)
>>
>> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/it/svn-book.html
>
> Oh, finally you have understand my real problem :)
> btw, I've just removed that >>><<< problems some days ago:)
>
> here diff :-)

Ok, the diff look a lot better now. The only things is still want you to
change is:

(1) remove your MUIA_TextEditor_ContentsLen change again as I express my
doubts about its usability. So please consider to write an
MUIM_TextEditor_ExportTextLen method instead if you really need such a
functionality. So please do a "svn revert GetSetAttrs.c"

(2) There is still a proposed change in ImportHook.c and Navigation.c
where only white spaces are changed. Please revert these changes by
executing "svn revert ImportHook.c Navigation.c"

(3) For the new MUIM_TextEditor_SetBlock you have an "ULONG operation"
attribute. What is the purpose of this as I can't see it being used
somewhere. In addition, I can't see the SetBlock.c content. So please do
a "svn add SetBlock.c" before submitting the next diff.

regards,
jens
--
Jens Langner, Dresden/Germany