[TextEditor-mcc] Re: MUIA_TextEditor_ContentsLen

  • From: "Gianfranco \"ShInKurO\" Gignina" <sh1nkur0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:55:52 +0200

Il 13-Mag-2009, Jens Langner scrisse:

> Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:
>> as topic I've implemented this attribute to avoid to get always
>> contents of TE to know only len or if there is text...
> Is that new attribute really required? I mean you can anyway not get
> the contents via MUIA_TextEditor_Contents (it is [IS.] only). And the
> contents doesn't really say anything because it is depending on the
> Import/Export Hooks implementation?

I take for a notification chain to cursorx and cursory contents with
exporttext, do a strlen() and freevec(), sure that
MUIA_TextEditor_ContentsLen is useful, at least for me! :)

> BTW: You can at least commit the SetBlock changes you made because I
> think they are fine. But please make sure to add this new method to the
> autodocs of TextEditor first.

Uhm, I'm not really sure about how can do this? Shall I write manually a
documentation into autodoc file and commit this change to this file?

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina