[TextEditor-mcc] Re: MUIA_TextEditor_ContentsLen

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:26:47 +0200

Hi Gianfranco,

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:

>> Yes. Go to the SVN repository, do your changes to the autodoc and then
>> commit the file. That's it. And make sure to keep the same indentation
>> and layout as the other attributes/methods in there already.
> I've tried to commit, but I've this problem:
> 7.ShinKy-Data:Dev/C-AmigaOS/texteditor-mcc> svn commit
> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: Aborting commit:
> '/ShinKy-Data/Dev/C-AmigaOS/texteditor-mcc/trunk/mcc/HandleInput.c' remains
> in conflict

You haven't dealt with SVN conflicts yet, did you? Well. You have to
make sure that there are no remaining conflicts in HandleInput.c (all
these >>>> <<<< lines) and if you are sure that everything is fine (do a
svn diff first) then make "svn resolved HandleInput.c" and afterwards
"svn commit"

And then the next job would be to read through the svn documentation

Which BTW is also available in italian language ;)

Jens Langner, Dresden/Germany