[TextEditor-mcc] Re: MUIA_TextEditor_ContentsLen

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:26:47 +0200

Hi Gianfranco,

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:

>> Yes. Go to the SVN repository, do your changes to the autodoc and then
>> commit the file. That's it. And make sure to keep the same indentation
>> and layout as the other attributes/methods in there already.
>
> I've tried to commit, but I've this problem:
>
> 7.ShinKy-Data:Dev/C-AmigaOS/texteditor-mcc> svn commit
> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: Aborting commit:
> '/ShinKy-Data/Dev/C-AmigaOS/texteditor-mcc/trunk/mcc/HandleInput.c' remains
> in conflict

You haven't dealt with SVN conflicts yet, did you? Well. You have to
make sure that there are no remaining conflicts in HandleInput.c (all
these >>>> <<<< lines) and if you are sure that everything is fine (do a
svn diff first) then make "svn resolved HandleInput.c" and afterwards
"svn commit"

And then the next job would be to read through the svn documentation

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html

Which BTW is also available in italian language ;)

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/it/svn-book.html

regards,
jens
--