[telnet] Re: synchronet, was Re: List status

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: telnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:34:43 -0700

Hello.  Please respond to off topic messages privately.

Sorry to burst your bubble Justin, but that is no surprise to me.  He has
been hinting about that for awhile and a fully realized web server was on
his to do list.  See my lengthy message on the future of the BBS
though.  In other words, that is really nice but maybe not a good
idea.  However, for those who want it, it sure beats paying the hundreds
for Wildcat!.

---
To unsubscribe from the telnet list, send a blank message to
telnet-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the subject.  Make sure this
is sent from your actual subscribed email address.  To contact the list owner,
write to telnet-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  This list's home page is at
<http://members.cox.net/~baechler/>.