[TechAssist]

  • From: "Bruce Youmans" <youmans@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 18:29:52 -0700

Eric,

I live in Sierra Vista, Arizona. I guess I'm the new boy on the block. I have
an electronic equipment repair business here. Repair, TVs, VCRs, Computer
Monitors, Stereos, and a variety of other electronic items. Was in the business
in Southern California for approximately 30 years. I'm looking forward to
working with aoo of you. Thanks for the feedback on me coming in OK.

Best regards,

Bruce