[TechAssist] Re: mailing a tube to someone I don't know to be reliable

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:49:53 -0400

Lindsey, I for one would trust any of the regulars on this site, and Al`s
been on this site
for a very long time, why would you assume he would try to rip you off when
he`s on
here every day trying to help his fellow techs??? I have mailed service
manuals to several
of the guys on this forum and have always got the manual back  when the tech
was done
using it to troubleshoot his set, Al, so far has not asked for one that I
have but I wouldn`t
hesitate to send him one if he needed it, Larry E
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428