[TechAssist] Re: mailing a tube to someone I don't know to be reliable

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:50:27 -0600

Mine is different I paid up front $50.00 sent the check on 6/14/2005 the
check was cashed 06/24/2005 I received the module on 06/24/2005. The
description was I quote "I have the chassis, has good picture, But no sound
$50.00" When it arrived I sent this email to the person that sold it to me.
"  after looking the board over I see that IC 7200 has one entire side of
legs lifted off the board and several traces broken off where the legs are
to be soldered. I am not sure that you realized this but with it in this
condition there is no way this chassis will turn on. You stated to me this
was a working chassis the only problem was it had no sound. Please respond.
This E-mail was sent on 06/24/2005 and still no response.

Shaun

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.
Fort Morgan, CO 80701