[TechAssist] Re: citizen model JCTV2704 chassis M3L523S

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 01:05:51 -0500

Bob and Ed are such "filthy-minded" individuals that the term "raggy" puts
them in a "Beavis and Butthead" mode.....
(ie "heh heh, he said raggy...heh heh.")

BTW I'm trying to remember Bob's last name and place of origin, I'll get it
eventually.....;-)

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815