[TechAssist] Re: Windows 98 - CD drive causes Blue screen lock-up

  • From: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 04:05:23 -0500

If you are using a router and another PC access the network and slide
the data to the other PC thru the network connection.Or, if USB is
enabled, use a USB storage device like a 1 gig thumb drive and extract
data in parts to another PC, or a usb HDD, or, install a second HDD
paralleled and copy C: to C: All possibilities.Or, try another CD rom,
you could get lucky.
Phil

Phil Bader, Pres.
Jan Phyl TV Inc