[TechAssist] Re: Tritronics

  • From: "William Rayburn" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:33:20 -0800

Yeah Kevin, what he said!!

William H. Rayburn, CET
NESDA Member
Premium Technologies
PO Box 442
Long Beach, Wa. 98631
(360) 642-4993
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 2:29 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Tritronics

Kevin, they suck since you left, call them up with
a question and it takes them at least 24 hours to
get back to us, If I knew your bosses name I`d call
him/her and tell them your a commie infiltrator and then
you`d get fired and have to go back to Tritronics
he-he-he, Hope your doing well Kevin, but I sure
miss your help and I`m certain lots of other shops
do also, Larry E
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428