[TechAssist] Re: Tritronics

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 23:52:39 -0800

I tried to get the dealer price on a Sony projection tube from
Tritronics, but they wouldn't give it to me without setting up an
account.  This is where it gets interesting.

For some reason Tritronics does not accept Canadian Visa cards.  Since
they need a Visa card to set up an account, I cannot get an account.  I
don't have an account so they won't tell me what the dealer price is.
They will ship to Canada but I have to send them a money order.  I guess
they don't want my business after all.  I am probably going to order it
from Fulton who accepts Visa credit cards from Canada.
=20
Jay found out the price that I=92m missing out on.  It was $13 cheaper
than Fulton, but Fulton has it in stock and Tritronics has to order it.
Thanks to all who responded.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada