[TechAssist] Re: Symphonic TV/VCR MD. TVCR13F1 PS Problem

  • From: "Mitchs Electronics" <Mitchstv@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 23:38:40 -0600

Ok Jack you even got me curious.
The 150 volt zener must go to a cap, or base of chopper or fet? I've seen
lots of 150 volt zeners in Funi, Symphonic power supplies but no Avalanche
diodes. Its obvious their not identical power supplies. Lots of these parts
wont cross since their china made and they don't follow the same guidelines
as Korean or Japanese semiconductors manufactures.
I thought that model sounded familiar I looked and have the Funi/Symphonic
manual for TVCR13G1/F13TRG1 their isn't a D624 listed in parts or is their
any 150 volt zeners or Avalanche diodes either.Power supply listed hear is a
oesa02013. Some 15 volters listed. What's the voltage drop across the
working Zener?
Rick Mitchell
Mitch's Electronics Ser.Co.
Mitchstv@xxxxxxxxxx