[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32S20 (?)

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:23:24 -0800

Neil,
You might want to ESR the caps in the ABL if you haven't already done that.
Had one 27" not long ago with similar symptoms.  Traced from FB to ABL and
found a 22uf-50v with high ESR and one 47uf-50v that was questionable.
Replace those caps cured the problem.
Hope this helps.
Bill

Premium Technologies