[TechAssist] Re: Proscan CTC169

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:24:03 -0400

Russ..
I have the same set here. You should include the model number and full chassis
as there are different
variations of this chassis.
What happens to collector voltage and standby and B+ when you press power?
Do you have secondary voltages on the FLY?
I have none, but when I press power, 26 v starts up, 15V goes down and B+ goes
down..like they're being
held down at power on.
Jeff
--