[TechAssist] Re: Proscan CTC169

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:08:31 -0400

No voltages on the secondary side. The power button is all chewed up as
though it may have been slow to turn on for a while before it quit
completely. They had pushed so hard on it, the board was actually pushed
back out of the clips on the power button side.

Is that 13-15v supply like a bootstrap thing?
Does it have to produce something there right away, to keep the primary
oscillating?
There is no oscillation at all in the primary.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH