[TechAssist] Re: Problems receiving parts from the USA to Canada

  • From: "Jason - Excel Distributing" <JMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:26:17 -0500

Hi, just wondering, I checked my UPS cost for a 1 lb. to Ontario and it is
$11.  A 1 pounder via the US Mail goes for around $7.  What other fees do
you have to pay if it is sent via UPS versus the Post Office?  Do the UPS
shipments come in faster?

I have one guy in Ontaio that orders and has me send UPS instead of the post
office, does the higher cost of UPS delivery mean faster delivery usually?

Which way do you think is best now?

Just trying to get it straight and find the best way to service you
gentlemen up north.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.