[TechAssist] Re: Problems receiving parts from the USA to Canada

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:57:41 -0500

You guys let so many terrorists  in up there, there's probably a nuke a
day coming in.
Tell your politicians you want a realistic post 911 immigration policy,
and things will no doubt get a hell of a lot better for all of us.
We got stuck at the border for 2 hours on a train !  It was sort of like
a bad WWII movie when the Gestoppo would go through looking everyone up
and down and demanding their "papers" and searching people.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550