[TechAssist] Re: Problems receiving parts from the USA to Canada

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:04:07 -0500

It must be Michigan, because I've only met ONE pissed-off US-hating towel
head.....his sons were ok, but he was wearing his hatred very obviously in
his eyes.

That really is the ONLY experience I've had with an Arab.....Before that, in
the 80's we had some Arab students, but due to the Iran hostage situation
back then I think they decided to leave...

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Ft. Wayne, IN