[TechAssist] Re: Phillips Model 9P5544 C102 BigScreen TV

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:53:55 -0500

That's OK, I goofed up on that a couple of years ago, ordered from
Toshiba without a part number, just asked for the Fresnel, when I
needed the Lenticular, cost me $27 shipping to ship it back.
I remember it this way Lenticular Lens..which is the rounded grooves in
the back Fresnel...(F) for Front.

-Ed-