[TechAssist] Re: Phillips Model 9P5544 C102 BigScreen TV

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:03:24 -0500

Depends which end of the set you're working on.  ;-)
I know...Jeff.....don't keep reminding me....I have been wrong
before..;-)

-Ed-
On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 10:16 PM, Jeff Dougherty wrote:

> Ed,
> You have it bass-ackwards.
> The lenticular is the front one.
>
> Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> FAX 717-564-4952
> Jeff Dougherty
> Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
> 501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
> Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
> 717-909-8844
> VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
> www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
> www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com

>>> 2. Are you short a tech or have one on vacation?
>>> 3. Do you need help with a very difficult repair?
>>> 4. Would you like to make money jobbing the work out?
>>> 5. Would you like to ship out less profitable products so you can
>>> repair
>>> others?
>>> If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, Checkout these
>>> websites:
>>> http://www.electricmedic.com/salesa.htm
>>> or