[TechAssist] Re: Philips TS2744C103 chassis 27B8 Micro-p problem.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:55:15 -0700

I guess I could put the old one back in,..but, you know how these philips
printed ckts. are. You only have ONE chance to replace a large IC like that
one, before you damage the trace. I'm sure it's the right part number. I
double checked it. Also, it's facing the right direction. Pin # 1 is lined
up properly.

Regards,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx