[TechAssist] Re: Philips TS2744C103 chassis 27B8 Micro-p problem.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:08:33 -0700

Peggs,
No Audio / video inputs on this model.
Fax # is same as phone. Try sending a second time, in case I don't have time
to turn the fax on. Mine isn't set-up on auto. I need time to set it up.
Only a couple of minutes.

Thanks,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx