[TechAssist] Re: Philips TS2744C103 chassis 27B8 Micro-p problem.

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:00:43 -0500

There is no R468 in this set. I cannot cross the 313501001321 to any number.
You may have a defective or incorrect EEPROM which you stated in your
original post that you have replaced so we need to know what part number you
replaced it with. Usually if you do have a defective EEPROM, you should be
able to remove it and see if the problem goes away as a test. Having said
that, it's time to go back to basics so let's verify we have the plus and
minus 13 volts to the vertical. If so, replace the vertical IC with the
original part# 483520988531 ONLY!!! If you are missing one or both of the +
or - 13 volts, check D409, D445, R420, and R445. Then let's see where we
stand. The 483520988525 which should be the proper micro for this set is NLA
with no sub listed.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager