[TechAssist] Philips TS2744C103 chassis 27B8 Micro-p problem.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:45:33 -0700

Hi,
I have had multiple problems with this set. I repaired the typical vertical
problem, plus the typical problems associated with the CRT board, etc.
I had everything working, except still NO video. I replaced the EPROM with
no help, and as a last resort, I decided to change the micro-p.
My new problem:  After replacing the micro-p, I can't get the set to even
turn on. I did a nice clean solder job, and checked my
work,...but,....NOTHING.
I remember seeing a post a while back, that had this same symptom, and a
fix,..but, I can't find it. I thought I had saved it.
Can anyone help me with this problem ?

Thanks for your time,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to:
Access the archives here: