[TechAssist] NO audio on TV

  • From: Warren <warrenca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:39:58 -0500

Hi All
I thought that I would throw this out there just for fun.
Isn't it nice when you have a TV brought to you with the complaint of no
sound and you find out
that the TV menus have been set to  "speakers off".
We collect the deposit up front before we start on repairs and when we
get this repair
the deposit fee plus taxes are kept. So quite easy money without the
fight of a repair.
Of  course we explain the problem with the customer when the set goes home.

Have a nice day
Warren Campbell
Campbell's TV & Appliances
Cannington ONt.