[TechAssist] Re: NO audio on TV

I just got a call from a customer who'd been contacted by his cable
company.
He had called them about the no sound situation. According to the
bulletin that they (Adelphia) had, the sound problem was supposed to be
corrected in the next week & a half.
Also, it appears to happen more if the customers have been watching
Spike TV, or the speed channel.

HTH

Thanks

John Myers