[TechAssist] Re: Mozilla thunderbird ver1.0. How to back up lots of emails off the PC?]

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:15:24 -0500

That might be a time -related thing too.....I had my old address for 4-5
years and got 160 spams a day average, my new address has 1 terribly
insistant spam generated by responding to an ad.....for college tuition.
How's the wife going to go to college without it?
Another thing is Joe and John Smith probably get hit more than
say......Eblehoer Zinderhoffen would,  using their name in their address.
Damon EB seems to have little. (And now I thank my parents for that god
awful uniqueness)

All quiet on the Western Front....for now.

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN