[TechAssist] Re: Mozilla thunderbird ver1.0. How to back up lots of emails off the PC?]

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:27:15 -0400

I see profiles wher you said, and if I open it there are several more
layers inside. If I had a USB hard drive,say, would you at this point
just drag the "profiles" folder over to the storage media as-is to back
it up off-computer?
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx