[TechAssist] Re: Mozilla thunderbird ver1.0. How to back up lots of emails off the PC?]

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:14:49 -0400

The answer is, aparently a free program called Mozbackup. see link
below:
"You’re looking for a program called MozBackup Eric, which is a freeware
back-up tool for all Mozilla-themed products, including Firefox,
Thunderbird and Netscape. You can download a copy from"
http://backup.jasnapaka.com/.

Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx