[TechAssist] JVC-TV- AV2773-Part ID help

  • From: DrVideoRx@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:38:28 EDT

HI Guys..
    Can anyone  tell me what the value (part # or prefer cross or
use/workable substitute) of Zener diode  #D422 off of the LA7832 Vert IC.
    I dont have the schematic for this unit....but I do have the schematic
for AV2792 which also uses the LA7832 vert IC and shows a D422 zener with a
part # of MTZJ75-T2..which I cannot find a cross # for..nor any other info on
just what value this part might be.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Denny