[TechAssist] Re: JVC-TV- AV2773-Part ID help

  • From: AL LEATHERMAN <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:52:26 -0500

Ya hold it by the shank and rap the customer a good one upside the head!I
used the thing on a ctc68 recently,showed the kid how to clean a switch
tuner.Remember those srtips you guys used to glue in the turret tuners, and
the adj. screw falling out and breaking the tuner.How about PTS universal
new tuners? al

May God give us strength
Al's TV
alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx