[TechAssist] Re: JVC-TV- AV2773-Part ID help

  • From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 09:15:08 -0800

Now Boys........
Am I gonna half to separate you two?

That's what my mom use to say.  And then she made us
sit on the front porch, next to each other, with our arms around
each other's shoulder for ten minutes.   JEES, that made us mad!
But it worked!   I'll never forget that.

MAN... I wish I had two boys

Clancy Harms                       NESDA's  Region 7  Director
Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.               If it's broken...a real man can
St. Charles, MO. 63301           can break it even better !
(636)-724-5055
(636)-724-5531 fax
email:    dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx