[TechAssist] Re: Here We Go

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:50:19 -0500

I believe it. 85% of products you buy from Wal-Mart...or any Discount
Store for that matter...is made in China.
        I remember years ago....how frustrating it was to only be able to
purchase Electronics Made in Japan. Now "Made in Japan" is a status
symbol.
        My...how times change. My bet is...10 years down the road we will be
financing our Economy, with loans from China.
-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada