[TechAssist] Re: Here We Go

  • From: Philstv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:26:29 EST

I hear that! Nobody seems to worried about all of our high-tech developments
being sent foreign countries. Wasn't Iraq and Iran once our allies?
In a message dated 12/10/2004 9:47:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Phil;
You know...that's a real problems in the near future. May sound far
fetched at this time, but by IBM going to China...all Technical
Documents, and many patents held by IBM are going as well. It seems
really strange to me that no one can see the problem. Soon it will be
too late to reverse  the tide.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek@xxxxxxxxx

On 10-Dec-04, at 3:59 PM, Phil Bader wrote:

> Wally-World's selling a ILO DVD recorder real cheap as well.
> You know IBM just yesterday dumped it's PC manufacturing to a China
> firm. Pretty soon all electronics (maybe save Medical) will be cheeeeep
> overseas.
> God help us all when out troop's radios, guidence systems and weapons
> all say 'China".
> Or a Navy aircraft electronics tech gets referred  to India for
> techassist.
> ;-)
> Phil Bader
>
> Bob@Bobs tv wrote:
>
>> Just got circular in the mail from Walmart..  A 27" "ILO" LCD HDTV
>> ready TV $998.00...Sounds like a deal to me...  Wonder how long it
>> will take before we see these in for repair/scrap...Google search
>> leads to walmart.com
>> Bob,
>> Bobs TV   Worcester, ma
>>
>> woodman1@xxxxxxxx
>>
>> Main  508-853-1482
>> Fax    508-853-1480

>> -------
>> Lost Password:
>> http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login Problems?".
>> Email Archives:
>> //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/
>>

> --
>
> Philip Bader
> Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
> 3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
> Fax (863) 299-8821
> email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> ------

Phil Solarz