[TechAssist] Re: Here We Go

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:32:32 -0500

The political regimes that we supported were overthrown by revolutions so
naturally they consider us to be their enemies.
As far as high-tech developments go we had the lead due to our educational
system, our research laboratories, and our domestic military and consumer
customer base for the resulting products. For many years other countries
have been sending their best and brightest to our universities for an
education. Many of the graduates returned home to start their own
universities that can provide a quality education so they dont need us
anymore and many U S universities have noticed the sharp drop-off of foreign
students. Because thse countries now have engineering and manufacturing
capabilities they have been doing their own research and many new high tech
products are now originated elsewhere.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave