[TechAssist] Re: E8 chassis M# HC9919c125 Hotel/hosp set / service mode

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:24:43 -0500

OK Phil, here's the answer from the "Good Ole Boys in Tennessee". You
need a setup remote such as the RC2573GR, P/N 483531057554 Cost is
$30.00. I have one but did not know it would work for this set till I
asked. Using this remote with the switch on the remote in "setup" enter
024995 MENU then switch the set to consumer mode, power down then on
then used the normal consumer setup modes to make adjustments, then
switch it back to institutional mode. Instructions come with the setup
remote.
If you only need it one time and want to pay the shipping both ways I
can send mine on loan. If you need to do this on an ongoing basis you
probably should get one for yourself.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics