[TechAssist] Re: E8 chassis M# HC9919c125 Hotel/hosp set / service mode

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:17:14 -0500

They use  the same chassis for consumers also, and my manual tell all about
it, they added a couple boards for hosp. model. but it does not give the
info for hosp models,  it also has a Samsung CRT.  I believe the  C125 at
the end of Model # shows it to be a Hospital model  (Comm) model   My Force
only has the C1 model.
The problem is the 062596 menu or status will not get me into SAM mode on
these sets.
Phillip R Hull     STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 517--569-3075