[TechAssist] Re: Computer help.

  • From: Ray Clarke <ray260@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 06:32:57 -0800 (PST)

Hey Armando, did you set the original as the master.
There are different jumper positions for stand alone
and for master/slave. Usually it's marked on the drive
itself so pull out the old HD and check it's jumper
settings. That should work for you. Ray

Ray Clarke
Billette TV Howick, Que

http://mail.yahoo.com