[TechAssist] Re: Computer help.

  • From: "pete" <tvtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:48:39 -0500

Is there any info that she wants to save? If not just run win 98 cd  on the
6 gig hd  and install like a fresh install then slave the drive 1.2 meg hd
and copy what she wants to save. The other way to do it is to use a program
called norton ghost and slave the new harddrive

good luck
pete

Perdomo Tv Inc Since 1972
Miami.Fl