[TechAssist] Re: AV48WP30 caution Don't plug in with back off.

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:47:11 -0400

Buck, go to the archives of the "speaker" newsletter of NESDA, don`t
remember which issue but they showed picture of the back dvi area and a good
explanation of this very stupid circuit, very expensive to fix if the set
is plugged in with the back off and repairable only by sending part back to
Japan from what I understand, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428