[TechAssist] Re: AV48WP30 caution Don't plug in with back off.

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:45:01 -0400

This set has it and yes I`m aware of it, found a tip about some 12v supply
cap causing  a 60 HZ pulse
to thump the speakers but it was for a direct view set, obviously not too
many of us have seen this
problem as I`m not getting any replies, prints on the way, as always
appreciate any help I can get
from you guys, tia, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics