[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi PTV - Woes!!!

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:55:37 -0400

Danny,

Be very careful of coolant.  I had one with a leak on the deflection board
in the area of the H drive circuit that arced out and burned a hole in the
board that you could put your thumb through.

These also sometimes have a few high ESR caps in the low voltage supplies
that cause some strange problems.

Mostly, however, we see the yoke connections needing to be resoldered.

Leonard Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32606