[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi PTV - Woes!!! FIXED

  • From: "Danny Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:08:42 -0400

The YOKE connections was the final culprit. Set was fixed! I had to rework
all PC boards for CSJ's (solder) and make a deflection board (hard plastic)
to keep a drop or two of coolant off PC boards (saw a little on board) and
go thru and do several alignments and a few other things... Was a major pain
in the butt... but the YOKE plugs were the final fix! Set looked great and
played for days w/o no problems after. Thanks to all!

Danny Garris
Garris Radio & TV
New Bern, NC
dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx