[TCUG] Re: UTMC

  • From: "Bull Peter" <Peter.Bull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:33:01 +0100

I think, "authorities who have, or are actively pursuing [a] UTMC
system" - would be those who are making use of the UTMC specification in
procuring new ITS equipment. The best way to find out would be to
approach the UDG - look on the UTMC website www.utmc.uk.com
<http://www.utmc.uk.com/>  for both advice and contact details.

Peter Bull