[TCUG] Re: Signal Head covers

  • From: "Alistair McIntyre" <Alistair.McIntyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:33:40 +0100

With reference to Stephen Rimmer's reply that Robert Greig Ltd can supply
covers for nearside Pelican/Puffin/Toucan PDUs , when I enquired earlier
this year they kindly sent me a sample for the Thermotor units but they did
not have any to fit Microsense units. They will make them to fit if someone
supplies them with a sample. We do not have any AGD nearside indicators so
I don't know if they make covers to fit, I assume the old pelican cover
would fit these.

Alistair McIntyre