[TCUG] Re: Part-time signals

  • From: Donal Hodgins <Dhodgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:09:23 +0000

Mervyn

Could you email it too to me - an old acquaintance now in Kildare
County Council?

Also, for your information, I have set up a new Traffic Management
Centre here in Naas and it is both the first TMC in a non-metropolitan
area in Ireland and also the first non-metropolitan area to use UTC
(SCOOT)!

My director of services may be interested in a visit to your Control
Centre in Leeds to learn about your associated traffic management
projects, as I am aiming to visit York with him also.

Regards

Donal Hodgins
Senior Executive Engineer
Traffic Management Section
Roads Department
Kildare County Council

>>> <mervyn.hallworth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 23 January 2008 13:05 >>>
Dear all,
I managed to scan in the Signalised Roundabout report, so those who
have
requested it should receive it shortly via email (subject to our normal
IT
timescales!).

Mervyn

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended
recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by e-mail.

Tá an ríomhphost seo príobháideach agus ní ceadmhach úsáid an riomhphost
seo d'éinne ach don té ar seoladh chuige é.  D'Fhéadfadh go mbeadh eolas
inti atá faoi phribhléid agus rúnda de réir an dlí.  Munar duit an
ríomhphost seo, déan teagmhail leis an seoltóir comh luath agus is
féidir.  D'fhéadfadh nach iad tuairimí Chomhairle Chontae Chill Dara
na tuairimí curtha in iúl ins an riomhphost seo.

Déanann Comhairle CHontae Chill Dara iarracht na ríomhphoist a chosaint ó
víris.  Mar sin féin, moltar duit gach riomhphost a scanadh mar ni
ghlacann an Comhairle aon dliteanas i leith damáiste dod' chórais.
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. It may contain information which is privileged and
confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible. The
views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views
held by Kildare County Council.

Kildare County Council endeavours to protect e-mails and their
attachments from viruses.
However, you are advised to scan all messages, as the council does not
accept any liability for contamination or damage to your systems,
however caused.