[TCUG] Re: Green Conflict

  • From: "Richard Berry" <richardwberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 16:34:48 +0100

Scott
I'm sure this is not the first (and won't be the last time) that =
policeman
have come out with this one - it's probably easier than sorting out the
drivers!

In the past the signal companies have been very supportive in these =
cases -
it certainly isn't in their interests to have proven cases of conflict - =
it
could open a whole can of worms. I suggest you fully engage them.

Richard Berry   =20

Tel 01623 883790
Mob 07870 397069
=20